Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market - Financial District) Omni Parker House

bmool
By bmool,
in

Need Help bidding Boston 09/28-30. I want a 3.5*~4* star in downtown, near Chinatown by using Priceline.

I guess the zone would be Boston Common - Theater District. I am newbie to PL. Is there anyone could help me?

I want to know how much should I bid first and how to do the rebid if declines. Thank you guys.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As they have been recently for Boston, rates are fairly high for these dates... what is your expected budget per nite before taxes/fees for this trip? Are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* OR is your goal the least expensive 3.5* or better for this trip?

Also, since rates are somewhat high, do you really need to be right near Chinatown? The Quincy Market should get you fairly close, as will most part of the Copley Square-Back Bay zone, and if there are no conferences in town the Waterfront-Convention Center zone may offer some good value and not much further than a mile away. Most of these other zones should offer T service close to Chinatown, or a cab ride wouldn't be much more than $5-$10 i believe.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I tried up to 195 with common+beacon hill+quincy market+ waterfront, but failed

This was only at the 4* level or at the 3.5* level too? If only 4* have you yet tried any 3.5* bidding? Are all of these zones acceptable at the 3.5* level too?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works for your needs and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]