Hotwire Hotel: 2* Chicago Loop - Theater District, 75%, $74!

izauze
By izauze,
in

Did my homework and searched for it here first, but didn't see any 2-star hotels listed. $74 is pretty amazing for the area, especially considering 75% of people seems happy with it. Any ideas?

10/3-10/4

2* Chicago Theater District, 75%, $74!

Restaurant, Business Center, Internet

maybe Congress Plaza Hotel?? $179 on priceline... but the amenities and everything seem to match.

maybe Congress Plaza Hotel?? $179 on priceline... but the amenities and everything seem to match.

Now I'm thinking Travelodge (because it says it has 3/5 on tripadvisor), but technically Travelodge would be just barely outside of the green areathat Hotwire calls the Loop - Theater District...

My thought would be the Travelodge. The map may be a tad iffy on this one, as I really don't know what else it could be. A 2* with a 3/5 tripadvisor rating is not something I'd really recommend in downtown Chicago, though - the Congress and the Travelodge (which are right next to each other) are not great properties. What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]