Priceline Hotel: 3* Albany (Airport ALB) Springhill Suites By Marriott Albany Colonie

luvsdonnyo
By luvsdonnyo,
in

$75 offer was accepted on first attempt. I'm sure this is a nice hotel and we'll enjoy the free breakfast.

Only problem is they have no airport shuttle, so it will cost us $30 additional dollars to get to and from the airport, and when I made my standard call to request two beds in the room they gave me a song and dance about having no control over "changing the reservation" because I booked through Priceline. I've never had trouble with this before, although I have read the agreement with Priceline in which you agree to "take what you get." Usually hotel chains are eager to help, but not this time. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with a Marriott customer service person who seemed like she was trying to help, but the call was disconnected. (land line to land line) So I'm not going to waste any more of my life on this, will just sleep on the sofabed.

The last few times we have used Priceline, the deals have either not been that phenomenal, or there's been some hitch in the works. I appreciate and will continue to use Betterbidding.com, but we're honestly re-thinking our strategy about booking business travel.

I did use the PRICELINE link from this website, thanks!

Congrats on your success. :)

Good deal for this all-suite property, although sorry to hear that the hotel was not willing to work with you on bedding.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in star rating so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]