Priceline Hotel: 1* Cape Cod (Eastham) Ocean Park Inn

jluff
By jluff,
in

One for your list...

I bid for this hotel due to seeing what looked like a mistake in Priceline's 'Express Deal' section. In Priceline's express deals they seemed to have this 1 star listed at $52 a night for certain weekends from June, 2013 through July 5-7 (4th as a check in worked too), and then again from July 19-21. I pinned it using Tripadvisor and the ammenities listed on Priceline's Express deals: This Hotel has: Indoor or Outdoor Pool | Free Parking | Restaurant | Fitness Center

..love doing that and being right:)

This is really better than a 1 star because it's owned by the Sheraton 4 points next door and if staying at Ocean Park, you have full use of Sheraton's facilities. Anyway..I saw that listing and I thought..hmmmn. I bet I can get it cheaper.. so I bid the following:

1* in Eastham @$45

No go

1* in Eastham (added Chatham- nothing below 2.5*) @47 - Won the Ocean Park Inn

Those of you know how expensive it is and hard it is to priceline/hotwire anything on the Cape (all mom and pop hotels) in Summer should appreciate that. Anyway, wanted to stop by and report it for you.

Great Reviews and doesn't look anything like a 1*, which is why I bid it:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g41555-d89682-Reviews-Ocean_Park_Inn-Eastham_Cape_Cod_Massachusetts.html

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]