Priceline Hotel: First Trip to London - Please help!

calla
By calla,
in

I will be in London from September 29th to October 5th. I'll be travelling alone so would like a safe location in a central area where I can walk or bus to the many sites and activities. I'm looking for a 3* - 4* hotel and would like to keep the price under $150 if possible. I've noticed that Mayfair/Soho and Bloomsbury were 2 areas that were recommended in another post but this may be out of my budget range. It's all a bit overwhelming so any suggestions re strategy would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As your budget may be a bit low for these dates, i would try to include as many zones as possible in order to increase the number of hotels that could possibly accept your bid.

I would start by looking at the following zones on the PRICELINE map:

Bloomsbury - Marble Arch

Mayfair - Soho

Kensington-Earls Court and Notting Hill-Bayswater are also often bid... while some parts of the zone could be a little less convenient there is often pretty good value found here.

Also, i haven't looked to see if it would help, but is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]