Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* O'hare North HELP!

familylifeguy
By familylifeguy,
in

I am headed to Chicago for a Kids Ministry Conference with my team from church for September 28th through October 1st. I have been desperately trying to find cheaper hotel rooms for us. This one popped up on Hotwire, but I am a little afraid as some of the 2.5* hotels are not great at all. Can anyone help me identify this?

2.5 Star O'hare North

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Free Parking, Free Breakfast

I was hoping it was the LaQuinta but it does not list a pool so that worries me. The cost is $53/night and it says other sites list it at $108 and that 65% of Hotwire customers would recommend it.

Any help would be great!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but with the 3/5 tripadvisor rating, my guess is that the Best Western Des Plaines Inn may be a possibility. Unfortunately, rates are looking high for these dates even in nearby areas (such as Schaumburg and Arlington Heights - I was going to suggest Schaumburg as an alternative.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The HOTWIRE listing may be something else, but HOTWIRE listings often do not show all the amenities with a particular property. Itasca and Schaumburg, as well as Elk Grove Village and Arlington Heights are nearby options, but unfortunately look pricey as well. The North burbs are somewhat more reasonable, but really get too far and aren't cheap enough to justify the distance. The 3/5 tripadvisor rating on the ORD HOTWIRE listing is a little concerning, as 3/5 on tripadvisor is pretty mixed.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]