Hotwire Hotel: Need help with 3.5 * Downtown Pittsburgh

Aubie89
By Aubie89,
in

I am planning a last-minute trip to Pittsburgh and wanted to be downtown. Hotwire had been showing a 3.5 star without a pool which I think was the Wyndam Grand and a 3 Star which I think was the Holiday Inn Express in South Side. Because I didn't want to stay at either place I waited and this morning they posted a different 3.5 star hotel with "Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center." I know based on experience that this is probably either the Sheraton or the Double Tree. However, is there a way to distinguish between the two since both list the same amenities? I seem to recall the last time I booked the Sheraton they only had a 90% recommendation and this hotel has a 95% recommendation. Therefore I think it may be the Double Tree.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please share any prior wins (as separate threads), as the information does help others.

The HOTWIRE customer review % are not a reliable indicator of a particular property as there's nothing that shows current up-to-date % ratings (as there is with the tripadvisor ratings.

If you provide the full list of amenities for the listing in question, as well as date/s of travel, zone, star rating and price, we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Pittsburgh thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay and click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links before replying.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, but the hotel I was looking at disappeared and has not appeared again.

Not sure if you're referring to the hotel above OR in your previous Pittsburgh hotel thread... but either way please follow-up that thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay (even if you chose to book direct, cancel the trip, etc)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

2x

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]