Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland North) Castle Inn and Suites

nmaz1918
By nmaz1918,
in

I need help identifying a hotel in the Disneyland North area priced at $60 for 12/15-18. Amenities listed is pool, laundry facility, high speed internet, free parking and internet. Trip advisor rating of 3.5 with only 50% hotwire recomendation. I know there is a 3 star for a couple dollars more but I know it is the Holiday Inn where it costs $15 a night for parking. Any ideas?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you also see a Handicapped Parking amenity listed?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified and with so many hotels in the area i don't have enough insight to make a confident guess for this one, but i will note that the 50% recommendation from previous guests, as well as the poor marks for the criteria that HOTWIRE asks previous guests to rate, should be a cause of concern, imo.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

So Hotwire added the option of this hotel with their Risk Free Booking that if I didn't like the hotel I could cancel it within 24 hours at no cost. So I thought I would give it a try and see what hotel it is. It is the Castle Inn and Suites, which is one I am happy with because of the closeness of the hotel to the park since I have a small child. People on trip advisor actually rate it pretty good so we are going to stick with it and see how we like it. I will give an update after the trip on our thoughts. Could someone tell me how to change the title of the post to reflect the winning bid and hotel so people can see? Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

Thought I would try booking even with the low reviews since hotwire was offering the Worry Free Booking option, which is after I book if I am unhappy I can just cancel it at no cost within 24 hours. I am happy with the result and we are sticking with it since it is so close and trip advisor has a pretty good rating on it. I will report back after I stay. Thanks for everyone's help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see HOTWIRE added the 'Risk Free Guarantee' to this listing and you gave it a shot and are pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]