**Need help bidding on Europe flights**

cluelyss18
By cluelyss18,
in

Please help!!

We are planning our honeymoon for May/June 2013. I have searched the flights from Boston to London(Heathrow) and as of right now they are coming in at $1809 total for two people round-trip, non stop. We would leave Sunday May 26, 2013 at 8pm and arrive in London on Monday May 27, 2013 at 6:30am. Coming home we would leave London at 3pm and get back to boston at 8pm(roughly).

I was going to try the bidding section of priceline, because we don't really care what time we leave on either day. I would prefer not to leave super early Sunday, so I guess my question would be this...what are the average times people get and is this too early to start bidding?

Where can I find the record of past bids from other members on this site? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We have an airfare section of the board here: Priceline Airfare Bidding

We don't see too much airfare bidding as the deals are not as good as on hotels (and car rentals) and you need to be very flexible in your plans. For example not only can't you choose your flight times, but you also need to agree to up to one layover... is this acceptable to you? If so, what is the best rate you're able to find for a flight that is not non-stop? How much of a discount would you need to make an opaque purchase worthwhile?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]