Hotwire Hotel: 2* St. Louis (Westport - Maryland Heights) Extended Stay America St. Louis Westport

Josh1
By Josh1,
in

I booked a room at the Extended Stay America for 2 nights at $29 each. It was about $74 total for the two nights, included taxes and fees. This is pretty amazing, considering most hotels are more than that BEFORE fees for a single night. One very important fact about this booking - there are two hotels with the same amenities listed on this site. Both are extended stay studio hotels, so at least you know what you are getting. But it was stated on a previous post that if "Recommended by 85% of Hotwire users" came up, it would be the Homestead. If not, it would be Extended Stay America. This is not true. I got the Extended Stay America after getting the same message. I am also going to try to send Hotwire a message, because after reading the 13 reviews, only 7 were average, very good, or excellent. This is very far from 85%. The most recent reviews were 5 stars though, and for the price I can't complain. But I wanted to let everyone know about this. I'll try to remember to post a follow up about how my stay was when I get back.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and the deal you received at this property. It's been commented previously that the percent recommended is not a reliable indicator to identify hotels, as we have seen the percentage number fluctuate from one search to the next, and even revert to 'still gathering reviews', all for the same hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]