Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Wyndham Grand

klilek
By klilek,
in

Hi all,

This is my first time posting and have read a lot so sorry if I am not doing this properly. I am looking for the downtown area only for Pittsburgh in a 4* hotel for October 14th to the 16th (2 nights). I am hoping to get a room for under $90 a night. I tried bidding last night and made it up to $85 with no luck. Let me know any other information that would help.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, rates are on the higher side for these dates. Are you looking for a 4* only? I'm guessing you're likely looking at $125-135 and maybe a tad higher for a 4* for these dates in the downtown area. Unfortunately, $90 looks as if it's going to be difficult for these dates, especially at the 3.5* and 4* levels, although possibly even at the 3* level.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 5 weeks later...

Oct. 13 - Oct 15 at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown through hotwire was $82 a night. Thanks for all the great info.

klilek,

It's not clear from your post... did you purchase the HOTWIRE hotel for $82, win on PRICELINE, or make some other plans? If PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, can you please add a reply to this thread with the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite (before fees/taxes), and dates of your stay... and if HOTWIRE please also include the amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view this information either from the MY PROFILE>>MYTRIPS link at the top right of PRICELINE's home page OR the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page.

Thanks for sharing your results/outcome with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I will try this again.

I purchased 2 nights (Oct 13 - Oct 15) through hotwire.

3.5 Star

Pittsburgh, PA

Downtown

Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown

$82 per night

Amenities:

Fitness Center Restaurant(s) Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access Accessible for the blind Accessible for the deaf

Free Internet Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]