Hotwire Hotel: HELP id New Brunswick Hotels

rutgersman
By rutgersman,
in

I am looking at new brunswick NJ hotels and am very confused. I am trying to identify what hotel is which. The only 3 and 3.5 star hotels i can think of are the hilton on route 18 and the hyatt downtown. If anyone has an imput on helping me it would be GREATLY appreciatted because i need the hyatt walking distance to Rutgers for my parents to stay at.

The two hotels are listed below the first is 3.5 star the second is 3 star.

3.5 star

Selected amenities include:: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.

Best Value!

Distinctive

$65 per room

per night

3 Star

Selected amenities include:: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.

Midscale

$51 per room

per night

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!

The 3* could possibly be the Clarion Hotel & Towers, which I believe is in the New Bruswick zone and has these amenities: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

The address is: 2055 Lincoln Hwy., Edison, New Jersey 08817

The 3 1/2* cannot be identified though, have even tried doing a package search without success.

I have decided to just book thru marriott directly does anyone think there is a huge difference betweeen the Somerset marriott and Bridgewater marriott???? the somerset marriott is cheaper and closer to where i want to go but the brigewater marrriott looks so much better online is this true??? The tripadvisor reports of bridgewater are all outstanding and somerset is so/so. Anyone been to the somerset marriott have any opinions? I think it was recently refurbished. Does somerset have new beds more comfrotable beds???

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

the Bridgewater Marriott looks like a newer hotel, I've only been in the lobby (I needed to use the lobby computer to make a Priceline bid!!) I have also stayed at the Somerset Marriott, but by using Priceline, and my rate was around $60 or less. Others on the board have obtained this hotel for around $40 or so. The Somerset hotel is older than the Bridgewater property, and just slightly worn around the edges, but still a Marriott. Is there is a special event at Rutgers for these dates? This could affect availability on Priceline for this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]