Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Brooklyn Center) Holiday Inn Selec

ilikedeals
By ilikedeals,
in

It had just become the Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis North and the pool and some floors were still under construction. What we saw was beautiful. Our rooms were sparkling new. Because the pool was under construction they were giving guests vouchers to the pool at Amerisuites across the street. Some guests were complaining, but we found the other pool to be quite nice.

Total for 2 rooms $135.95.

The day before I purchased, Hotwire was offering a hotel in the same area with free breakfast for $63. I assume it would have been the Amerisuites, but when I went to bid, that free breakfast amenity was not there and we got the above property.

Can you please add all the amenties that Hotwire showed before purchase... you can still see these by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

In the "MY ACCOUNT" link does it still show the Holiday Inn or does it now show the Crowne Plaza name? If CP, is it still listed as 3*?

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]