Hotwire Hotel: 3* Concord Holiday Inn

pavemental
By pavemental,
in

Back in June I booked a room at this hotel through Hotwire. At the time, after much research I felt pretty sure it was going to be the hotel I wanted, and it was.

When I decided to book a similar stay for this coming weekend, I did the same Hotwire search and once again it was indeed the Holiday Inn.

This is a really nice hotel for our needs. My husband works nearby so I take the kids and we enjoy the pool, shop, etc. Kids eat free at the hotel restaurant, which is a great deal for us as well and makes up for the lack of a free breakfast.

All in all, this is a fine property at a good, competitive price. We can't use Priceline when the 4 of us travel, but Hotwire allows us to get a really nice booking at the advertised price of some of the lower-end places. I appreciate BetterBidding because it allows me to feel confident that I got the best deal for the best property. Sometimes all I want is a bed and a shower and will bid low even if it means risking getting a motel I'd never choose. But other times when I want to book a particular property, or have specific needs like an indoor pool, Hotwire is perfect and this site helps me pin down which property I might be getting.

Thanks again!

Here are the amenities currently listed on Hotwire:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]