How to get bed choice

geep
By geep,
in

New to this priceline & Hotwire. In looking at this I don't see how you get a choice of beds when you bid. It seems you can input the number of persons but get no choice of bed typr. If I want a room with a queen bed rather tha 2 doubles, how do I assure this??

Short answer: You don't. PL and HW are opaque services. The reason they offer rooms for so much cheaper is that you give up making the exact choices of location, beds, etc.

Besides, the usual difference is one king vs two doubles. You can always call after you book it, or request it at check-in, but they won't guarantee anything.

Short answer: You don't. PL and HW are opaque services. The reason they offer rooms for so much cheaper is that you give up making the exact choices of location, beds, etc.

Besides, the usual difference is one king vs two doubles. You can always call after you book it, or request it at check-in, but they won't guarantee anything.

Thanks, that helps!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]