Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Seattle - Pike Place 3.5* ID

spitfire411
By spitfire411,
in

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access, Free Internet

Trip Advisor rating: 4 out of 5

I'm thinking this is the Red Lion, as the Mayflower and Crowne Plaza do not offer Free Internet. Also, the Mayflower has a higher Tripadvisor rating. My only worry is the inclusion of the Silver Cloud Inn Stadium in this area as it includes some of the same amenities and this may be a new set.

Price is $109/night

The Crowne Paza does not offer free internet in the rooms, although they do in the lobby apparently...Could this be included as an amenity?

Also, the "price on other sites" is $184, more in line with the Crowne. The Red Lion is over $200.

I don't believe this has been made entirely clear - it says "free internet in all rooms" under the amenity set, but there have been some Westin properties (for example) where free internet has been shown, but internet is only available in the lobby.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]