Las Vegas Hotel Special Offers/Deals

Blackmagic
By Blackmagic,
in

Found a new site which lists Las Vegas hotel special offers. They are currently listing some pretty good summer deals - eg. MGM Grand $59 weekdays with $35 food credit, 2 for 1 Spa, Premium View room, etc., Mandalay Bay at $129, Paris $109, LV Hilton $59 weekdays, $89 weekends, etc.

They have 32 special offers at many of the LV properties listed as of tonight.

Most of these properties don't do PL so this is another way to save. I actually did a similar MGM offer at $59 last April - it was a great value and we enjoyed the trip, but at that time there was nowhere that one could find all of the available offers. If this new site keeps the offers updated, this will be a great resource for us.

http://www.vegashotelspecial.com/

ps. I have nothing to do with the above site - just think it is a great resource...

None of these seem like 'specials' and are readily available directly thru the hotel's website.

When booking direct, please note that we are currently affiliates of:

Bellagio

Boardwalk

MGM Grand

Mirage

NewYork NewYork

Treasure Island

... as well as many other national chains (Hilton and Marriott just to name two) which can be found on our SUPPORT PAGE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

None of these seem like 'specials' and are readily available directly thru the hotel's website.

You're right, many of these offers are available by simply going to the properties web site and clicking on the offer. The point is that one can review many offers (32 currently) by going to one site rather than going to 20 or more individual sites. It's just another tool, not as valuable as betterbidding.com in my estimation, but a useful tool just the same.

And the $59 offer at MGM seems "special" to me...

of course I'll book thru the board's links above whenever possible!

• 1 month later...
And the $59 offer at MGM seems "special" to me...

MGM has extended this promotion through November, although they've raised it $10 to $69. You're right, it is special, available only to their Player's Club members who have received an e-mail

However I signed up for the Player's Club recently and got the e-mail soon thereafter. I just booked a stay using the promo where the next best available rate, which didn't include the $35 food credit + extras, was $179. This is clearly one of the best deals in Las Vegas right now.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]