Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD) Hilton Airport

ihqazi
By ihqazi,
in

Tried to get the O'Hare region Hyatt for my parents who are going there for a Labor day weekend conference. I used somebody's bidding strategy where they have the Hyatt for 52, but instead got the Hilton instead. PREVIOUS PRICELINE WIN

It is too bad they are not flying there instead. The Hilton charges almost $40 bucks for parking so that really does add to the cost. Anyone have any suggestions for getting around the parking charges?

Check-In Date: Fri, Sep 2, 2005

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Sep 5, 2005

Your Offer Price: $52.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $156.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$32.16

Total Charges: $188.16

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

It's not recommended to follow the bidding strategy or win for dates that are different than your own... it can easily result in a wasted bid, or worse, an overbid.

Hope your parents enjoy their stay and thanks for posting.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah I was doing it a little rushed while I was visiting my parents house for just a day. Actually, I found out later that the Hyatt was completely booked for that weekend because of that conference so not a big deal. 52 for the Hilton is not a bad price and it is only couple of miles from the convention center. Turns out that the Hilton parks in Airport Garage and if you park it yourself there it is only 26/night. Another option is 13/night if you use the parking lots further away that are connected by shuttle.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]