Priceline Hotel: 1st NYC visit 9/19-9/23/12

regg
By regg,
in

Planning a first time visit to NYC. I've placed bids over the last couple of days without any luck. I am on a budget and am hoping not to spend more than $200 a night. Is it true that it is better to bid last minute for NYC? If so, how many days in advance would be considered last minute? Additionally, I am not opposed to breaking up hotel stays. Would it be easier to get good deals if I were to do bids for 2 nights rather than 4 nights?

To avoid any confusion, and to make it easier for us, please list the zones you are willing to accept (and have bid) rather than the ones you won't accept... we'll then have a closer look at your trip above.

When looking for a back-up hotel try our newly updated MAPS and HOTELS.com which makes it easier to see how much more/less it would cost to stay closer/further for your ideal location as well as the price difference in going up/down in star rating. (but not all rates are fullly refundable so make sure you read the terms of the rate you're about to purchase)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]