Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 3.5* Portland hotel

travellovers
By travellovers,
in

I'm thinking it's Embassy suite, but not too familiar with the area, so any help is much appreciated.

3.5-star Hotel in Portland Intl Airport PDX Entrance - Cascade Station

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Airport shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free parking

Free Breakfast

Please reply to our previous message and click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I know this is a bit late, but it will help out anyone else wondering. As far as I know, there are only two 3 1/2 star hotels in this zone, Embassy Suites and the Sheraton. They sometimes have the same amenities listed. The only way to know for sure is that Embassy Suites has breakfast and the Sheraton doesn't. I've only seen it come up with free breakfast three or four times though (and we frequently check Hotwire rates for weekend trips) and I also see more wins for the Sheraton. I have a hunch that when it says smoke-free and/or bed choice that it is the Sheraton.

If you ended up purchasing this hotel, please update this post so they can add it to the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]