NEED HELP: Portland, OR to Beijing China

portland-beijing
By portland-beijing,
in

I want to depart on Dec. 08 from Portland to Beijing and come back on Jan. 07.

The cheapest round trip price I can find on Hotwire is about 1030$, with 1 stop at Seattle.

I want to have a try on Priceline, and what price do you guys think is fare? How about 600$? Or 650$?

Also I am concerned about where the layout will be. If I have to layout at places like Canada or Hongkong or Japan, it will involve visa issues and It will be too complicated to me.I am not sure whether the layout will all be within the US?

Will be waiting for answers. And I definetely will tell you guys the result of my bidding on Priceline.

Also I am concerned about where the layout will be. If I have to layout at places like Canada or Hongkong or Japan, it will involve visa issues and It will be too complicated to me.I am not sure whether the layout will all be within the US?

The layover could be anywhere en-route... if you can only accept an itinerary that has a US-based connection/layover then PRICELINE is not a viable option for you for this trip, imo.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]