Priceline Hotel: 2* Louisville (Airport SDF) Fern Valley Hotel And Conference Center

stinkbabysdad
By stinkbabysdad,
in

2 star Louisville airport. Tried 2.5 stars $50..turned down..tried 2 star $50..turned down..tried 2.5 star $51...turned down. Tried 2 star $51. Got the Fern valley Hotel and conference center. WHAT? WHO? Checked and priceline has it listed for $51.00 no fees and cancelation guarantee. Called priceline..They were very nice. I got the difference plus 25 dollars refunded (38.00). And they are sending me a coupon book worth $50 off my next stay. Still. Not the hotel I wanted to stay at, or would have chosen, on on the very edge of their map and without the cash back guarantee it would have been cheaper to buy it straight away from Priceline without the hassle of bidding.

Congratulations on your success!

Although this bid may have been too high, with PRICELINE's Best Rate Guarantee it essentially cut your costs in half... which 'all-in' seems pretty good. Unfortunately the reviews are not very good, but hopefully you can make it work for your needs for just the one nite.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]