Hotwire Hotel: 4* hotel honolulu area

Aimee2012
By Aimee2012,
in

I have been trying to bid on a five star hotel but have been unsuccessful, please help with a good start price to bid

PRICELINE:

Areas: Diamond head, executive center, wakiki beach, wakiki city, wakiki marina

Bid History: all rejected!! : (

$110-first bid

$120-2nd bid

$130-3rd bid

$150-4th bid

Trying not to pay a lot, this is a honeymoon so I would want a nice hotel for a good price.

At this point I am considering a four star hotel especially Parc hotel, not sure which area and how much to bid? any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I see others on here getting 4 star hotels in oahu area on hotwire.com w/o knowing the hotel names but when I search, I was only able to see 2-3.5 stars. I am interested in booking a 4 star hotel in Honolulu Oahu area but I do not see a good rate. My max would be 165/night. My trip is from 9/16/12-9/22/12. Any advice tips are appreciated.

I just searched HOTWIRE for your dates and there is a 4* hotel offered in the Waikiki Beach zone for $184/nite... above your $165 budget, but there is something offered (and gives you hope for your PRICELINE bidding)

Which zone(s) are acceptable, how high have you already bid for a 4* hotel in these zones, and when was your last bid made?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]