Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Club Quarters

samarie
By samarie,
in

I just bid $81 for a 3.5* Embarcadero on 8/14. Amenities were: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). Listed as Best Value.

It was Club Quarters. Pretty disappointed, since this place doesn't look very nice at all, and the listed prices are not much more than $81.

Well, I thought I'd share this so it could be added to the list! My first Hotwire disappointment!

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board.

This property was actually listed in the 'unconfirmed' list with these amenities, but at the 3* level (must have been upgraded since placed on the 'unconfirmted' list). Thank you for noting the upgrade and adding this to the 'confirmed list'.

If there is a hotel you do not see in the lists you should always feel free to ask for help as we can often assist in helping to figure them out.

Club Quarter properties usually work out ok... they're usually clean, efficient, and in good locations, but also often a bit small. For one nite i'm sure it'll be ok.

Thanks for the post and enjoy your stay.

And i almost forgot... Welcome to BetterBidding! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Club Quarters wasn't 3 stars for very long. I follow this zone extensively and can't keep up with the frequent changes!

Per this post the Club Quarters was downgraded 3.5 to 3 back in May of this year. Now back to 3.5 !!

If Hotwire is still selling the Harbor Court as 3.5 stars, the best way to differentiate between it and the Club Quarters will be the boutique status of the Harbor Court.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]