Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Columbus (Downtown - Arena) Crowne Plaza

mbanu
By mbanu,
in

Hi Guys,

Been a while since I posted here last. Need help Identifying the following hotel in Columbus, Oh

4* Hotel Downtown Columbus - Arena District - German Village area hotel $71

Amenities:

Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, high-speed internet access, accessible to blind, deaf e.t.c

Super saving/lowest price guaranteed, Best value guaranteed

85% hot wire ccustomer reviews (500+ total reviews)

4.0 of 5 trip advisor rating.

4* Downtown Columbus - Arena District - German Village area hotel $88

Amenities:

Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, high speed internet, gold nearby

Best value/lowest price guaranteed

Recommended:

In 95% of Hotwire customer reviews (200+)

4.0 of 5.0 tripadvisor rating.

Thanks

Amenities:

Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, high-speed internet access, accessible to blind, deaf e.t.c

Welcome Back! :)

Please list the complete set of amenities associate with the property(s) and we'll have a look and try to ID.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome Back! :)

Please list the complete set of amenities associate with the property(s) and we'll have a look and try to ID.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you sir.. Was on travelling strike.. lol!

Amenities updated.. I also think the 2nd hotel i listed up there is no longer available

Hi Aaron,

I think you might be right re Westin.

Unfortunately, I keep getting mixed reviews especially room size.

Also found this on hotwire - can you please help identify

8/25-8/26

3.5* Downtown Columbus - Arena District - German Village area hotel $75

Super savings. Best value and lowest price guaranteed

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind,accessiible for the deaf, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll in shower.

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews (200+ with a 4.5 avg rating on all categories). No tripadvisor rating.

Thanks

My guess for this one would be a downgrade and new amenity set for the Sheraton on Capitol Square.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ended up going with the 3.5 start for about $10 when tax is factored in. Total was $94. As Aaron earlier stated, the 4 star hotel was always going to be Westin.. But was not impressed with reviews especially complaints of the small room/bathroom sizes... Also, the location seems to be at the edge of downtown Columbus..

Knew it will most likely be the Crown plaza.. Also tried using priceline but once my bid got up to $85 (tax included) and no wins, i decided to go with hotwire given that I was more confident of what Hotel i might end up getting..

Better location. For one night, it will do..

Also, I think hotwire has the Sheraton on capitol square listed as a 3.5 star hotel while priceline has it listed as 4 stars (maybe due to recent renovations).

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

It's not clear from your post, did the 3.5* you ultimately purchased have the same amenities as those in the post above? Can yo please reply to this thread confirming the amenities associated with the Crowne Plaza as this would be a new amenity set for this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]