Multiple rooms

dsnyduchess
By dsnyduchess,
in

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking of using one of these opaque channels to booking myself and family in Seattle prior to our cruise to Alaska. We would need 4 rooms and would obviously want to all be at the same hotel. The problem is that two rooms will be arriving on Sept 7th for 2 nights and the other two rooms wouldn’t be arriving until Sept 8th for only 1 night. How would I place a bid so that all four rooms are at the same location? But with different arrival dates?

Does anyone have a similar experience they can share or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

You have several options:

1) Book 2 rooms with PRICELINE for Sept. 7-9, and then book 2 rooms conventionally for Sept. 8-9.

2) If the party arriving on Sept. 7 is willing to take the chance of changing hotels, book the first 2 rooms for Sept. 7-8. Then do another bid for 4 rooms for Sept. 8-9.

3) Book all 4 rooms with Priceline for Sept. 7-9, and accept that one night will be wasted for 2 of the rooms.

4) HOTWIRE is a possibility, but there is a good chance you would not be able to get what you want.

5) Take a look at PRICELINE Express. Depending on inventory, it's possible you could do what you want with that.

Use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links at the top of the page!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]