Priceline Hotel: 4* Victoria Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort And Spa

hu1112
By hu1112,
in

Started bidding 4* from $110, then add the free re-bid zone (including Victoria Airport Area even though they have 4* hotel available, but I knew that I would never win at this price because the 4* hotel in this zone is at least $300).

After trying add the re-bid zone and $5.00 increase of every bid, tried for few days, at some point, it offered me $148, I declined. Then I won the hotel at price of $130.

Before I start to bid the hotel, I would compare all the 4* undisclosed hotels on Hotwire, Priceline and Expedia. At that time, they all showed 4* Ocean Property around $148 (regular price $189). So that's how I know I would get this property because other 4* price are more than $148.

Very happy with the winning, tried to extend the stay at the same price, but hotel can only offered me the rate at $169+.

Congratulations on your success!

Note that there is a low correlation between the hotel hotel with the lowest retail price and the hotel that you will receive on PRICELINE / HOTWIRE.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]