Priceline Hotel: Columbus Dublin 3.5?

mudpuppysmom
By mudpuppysmom,
in

I'm hoping to win in the Dublin area for this week and when I look at theoretical list there are 3 stars listed but no 3.5 star hotels....when I try to bid there is a choice of 3.5. Star...any idea which hotels these 3.5 star would be? We stayed at Hyatt Place last year and that worked very well for us, so I don't have to have 3.5 but if something has bumped up I don't want to miss what could be the HP.

No properties have been reported to the board at the 3.5* level, and there is no way to know if a hotel that participates at the 3.5* level on the retail side will participate on the bidding side. The Embassy Suites Dublin would appear to be a possibility at the 3.5* level in this zone; there may be others.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

We stayed at Hyatt Place last year...

Assuming this was a PRICELINE / HOTWIRE purchase, please begin to share all your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]