Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Costa Mesa-Orange County Airport-Irvine

MWARD
By MWARD,
in

Hello and thank you for reading. I am trying to stay in the Newport Beach area next week from 08/17/2012 to 08/19/2012. There is a hotwire mystery hotel that is priced at $59 a night for these nights. Its' amenities are Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s). Does anyone know what this may be? I know that the Hilton and the Hanford are both in this general area. I don't want to get stuck at the Hilton because of their ridiculous parking fees. I've also tried bidding in this area at $60 dollars a night and didn't win it through priceline. Thank you for any help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Also, if you go to HOTWIRE and click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you also see a Hi-Speed Internet amenity associated with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm no longer seeing only the six amenities i saw just the other day, i'm still seeing a $59/nite rate, but now the amenities are:

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

My best guess for this property would be the Wyndham (which as per Roadguy's post above) was until recently the Crowne Plaza.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]