Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle Downtown (Pike Place)

tynee
By tynee,
in

I haven't bid yet but I am looking for 4* hotel downtown for Nov 8th (thurs)-Nov 11 (sun). How much does it usually cost for 4* around early november? How much should I bid. I am thinking around $80 and probably max of $150/ night? Does it sound reasonable? Any past bids around that time? Need your opinion guys. Thanks.

To find past bids for your dates, you can look on the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins up above left side under Tools. To keep you from getting frustrated, I checked and found nobody had reported any Seattle wins for your dates. If you want to see what it looks like when there are postings, try the second couple weeks in August. I assume that November will fill up as other members reports their successsful bidding, so you could check it periodically if you are curious. You also can do a search on something like "seattle pike" and see all the posts with that in them.

As to what it might cost, HOTWIRE has a 4* downtown for $98 so that suggests your range should certainly work. One can usually do a little better than HOTWIRE, but not necessarily so.

Are you planning to check out on the 11th (3 night stay), or stay the 11th and check out on the 12th (4 night stay)?

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]