Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Gaylord - Mackinaw City (Mackinaw City) Bayside Hotel Of Mackinac

Skeet
By Skeet,
in

Increasing my bids in $5 increments I failed at $70, then got this hotel at $75. I was bidding 2*, but was upgraded to 2-1/2* on this win. The hotel is listed online for these dates at about $93/night, so not a real great deal this time, once you factor in Priceline's fee (~$5/nt). I hope the hotel is decent. From the looks of the photos and reviews, 2-1/2* may be a bit on the generous side.

Of course, started bidding with PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

This is peak season in this area so i wouldn't expect too deep of a discount during the summer months.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Hope this property meets or exceeds your expectations and you enjoy your stay... let us know your thoughts upon your return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]