Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying Virginia Beach Seaside Hotel

duckman71
By duckman71,
in

Looking for help identifying this Hotwire hotel in Virginia Beach. Any assistance appreciated.

Aug.25-30 2012

$152.20

Thanks

3-star Hotel in Virginia Beach Seaside

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Free Parking

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately i'm still not seeing this property, even when searching for 3adults/1child for Aug 25-30... those are the correct dates, right? The 3* i'm seeing in this zone only has a Hi-Speed Internet amenity (and a very low 40% recommendation by previous HOTWIRE guests)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let us know if this re-appears or if another offer of interest comes along.

Please update this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE) and let us know if we can be of further help along the way. You may also want to search MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if anything reasonably priced is offered there (or something refundable that can be used as a back-up).

Let us know if this re-appears or if another offer of interest comes along.

Please update this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE) and let us know if we can be of further help along the way. You may also want to search MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if anything reasonably priced is offered there (or something refundable that can be used as a back-up).

Okay, it has reappeared today. I double checked my dates 08/25/12 - 08/30/12 searched for 1 room 3 adults 1 child

3 Star Beachfront Virginia Beach $149 USD with same amenities as previously posted.

Search area selected - Virginia Beach Seaside

recommended by 75% of Hotwire Customers

I am thinking it might be the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Oceanside.

I hope you see it this time.... I'm beginning to question my sanity

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]