Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North) Doubletree Mag Mile

Ateet
By Ateet,
in

Going to Chicago on 09/24(Mon) and 09/25(Tue). Was looking for 2 rooms and bid upto 92 using free bid zones strategy for 4*. Unable to get anything yesterday. Not sure if something is going on that week/weekend in Chicago. Maybe I should try ORD North to ensure I lock into good 4* or should be more patient ?

Any ideas or suggestions from people on Priceline prices around this time ? Searched maps, but couldn't find much for 2012.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

O'Hare is generally a lot cheaper than downtown, but it's also a ways from downtown - it's a 50-55 minute "L" train ride from O'Hare to downtown. The Fall is busier in Chicago, unfortunately.

What would be your desired budget per night for 4*? I'd much rather suggest going for a 3.5* downtown than going for a 4* in O'Hare. There is a 3.5* in the Mag Mile-River North area for $86 for these dates w/Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, which would be a possible match for the Doubletree. Have you bid for a 4* in both Millennium Park/Loop/Grant Park and River North/NMA?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]