Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Lakeland Amerisuites

ufjoe21
By ufjoe21,
in

2.5* Amerisuites Lakeland Center, Lakeland, FL

8/6/05---8/7/05, 1 night (Saturday night)

first bid accepted of $54

nobody has ever successfully posted about Lakeland, FL.....except for me but that was for the Hotwire lists

I once made a thread on here for bidding help on Lakeland and wasn't able to get anything with my bidding, I've also tried SEVERAL times to bid on this area and have bid very high (~80 for 1*) and couldn't get anything!

this is because it's not a tourist town, and really generally looks to have no availability thru priceline, but this time I got lucky! :) (there's been a couple threads on here talking about how small cities don't yield much luck with priceline)

plus there's no free rebid zones for Lakeland, so I had to make my one bid count unless I wanted to try for a 1* or 2*

I'm very, very pleased because I've been forced to use other sites like Hotels.com whenever I needed to travel to Lakeland, which I do quite a bit, and usually save only a couple $$$ and lots of times have to stay in other cities of central Florida when I really need to be in Lakeland

I was shocked I got this on my first try and really thought no way would I ever get anything in Lakeland!

(best available price is $90 for that date)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]