Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

High speed internet

Business centers

Free parking

Accessible path of travel

Accessible for blind and deaf

For the 3.5* can you confirm if you've posted the full list of amenities associated with this property. The 3.5* hotel in the zone i see when searching for your dates has the following:

3.5* Worthington

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Free Parking

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess for the 2.5* would be the Extended Stay Deluxe Columbus - Polaris and for the 3.5* my guess would be the Crowne Plaza North.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My guess for this property would be the Crowne Plaza North. HOWEVER... note that this property has 4.0/5.0 across the board for the criteria that HOTWIRE asks users for feedback on (as well as an 80% recommendation from previous guests).

NOW... change your search to 2adults/2children. While the price may go up ~$5-$10, this property has the same amenities but now shows 4.5/5.0 reviews across the board and has a 95% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests. I would spend the extra few dollars on this one given the better reviews, and if i were to take a guess i think the Sheraton Suites would be a possible outcome for this one.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

• 3 weeks later...

2.5 star lima ohio area

09/01

Indoor pool, fitness center, pools, restaurant, acc for blind, free internet, acc for bathroom, business center, acc for deaf, acc path of travel, handicapped parking, hsi access, free breakfast, in room accs, roll in shower

3.0 star lima ohio area

09/01

80% rec

Fitness center, business center, hsi access

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]