Hotwire Hotel: Help ID San Antonio Hotel

jules333
By jules333,
in

Hotwire has a 4 star san antonio hotel in East riverwalk and alamo area for $97. amenities include fitness center, pool, business center, restaurant, internet access, accessible for blind,, accessible for deaf, accessible path for travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicap parking, roll-in shower. It has 95% recommendation from hotwire and 4/5 tripadvisor rating. Please help id. thanks

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight to take an educated guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

When in doubt, I always look for hints in the reviews. One of them for this hotel says: "Not up to the "Grand" name". So my educated guess would be the Grand Hyatt at 600 E. Market! :)

For some reason, I am not able to read the reviews. But, thanks for your help. My parents decided they would prefer a suite.

Hotwire has a 3 star in san antonio northwest/medical center area for $57. Amenities include: fitness, pool, business center, free hot breakfast, laundry (self), kitchenette, access for blind, accessible for deaf, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, handicap parking, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower. The dates are for 8/25 for one night.

Can you please help me id this hotel? thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]