WA Seattle StudioPlus Renton Kent

KIMNGUYEN
By KIMNGUYEN,
in

We stayed here on 2 separate Priceline bids. The first was 7/20-7/23 and we were given room#315. This is a wheelchair accessible room. The room is bigger and wider than the regular standard rooms but the bonus is that the room had TWO beds! It was heaven. It was a nice surprise since I was expecting only 1 Queen and a sleeper. It is a full-sized kitchen similar to an apartment. They provided pots, pans, 4 plate settings, coffee maker, microwave and ice cube trays. You may want to bring dishwashing detergent or the portable Palmolive dishwipes.

The second stay was 7/24-7/26 and we were given one of the typical rooms. It had a queen and sleeper sofa. Kitchen and room is smaller but we had an extra dresser. The bathroom lightbulb blew and we were not able to call out but that was quickly fixed. There were extra pillows and blankets in the closet for the sleeper sofa but no pillowcases.

Parking is free. Local and toll free calls are free. There is a prefix lookup card so you can confirm whether a call was local or not. There was cable TV with 3 Showtime channels and was sufficient. Walmart is .93 miles away but I would not consider it to be in walking distance. There is a free airport shuttle that operates from 7am-10pm at night and is in walking distance to Enterprise rent a car (corner of Oakesdale and SW Grady) where rates are lower than the airport location. The best priced gas station in the area is the HERTZ gas station located in front of Walmart. Free coffee from Tully is available in the lobby. There is a free exercise room. There was a pool that we did not use. Pool towels are available at the front desk (7am-11pm). There is a coin operated laundry room that appears to be open 24 hours. Costs are $1 for wash and $1 to dry per load. This will be our hotel of choice when we return to Seattle as it is conveniently located to the I-5 and I-405 freeway as well as the airport. Our only complaint is that housekeeping service is once every 3 days unless you specifically request service which is a bit inconvenient.

Also, the only toiletry provided is a small bar soap so bring shampoo/conditioner, lotion, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]