Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas 2 week stay

edan
By edan,
in

I posted also in the flight section so I still don't have exact dates ,but it will probably be for about 2 weeks from 8/13-14 until the end of the month .

1- should I try a bid on all the period or try to bid for 2 seperate weeks ?

2-as I am coming alone ,I don't care getting a single room ,is there something like that in Vegas ?and if so will it be cheaper?

3-if Instead of trying to book I call hotels and try to get a good price becuase staying long ,is there any chance they give me a good price on long stay ?

4-i want to find a hotel on max 70$ a night (average) but if it's a 3 star hotel ,Luxor would be a good offer but loxur is at 69 a night on all sites ,so for that hotel I would hope to get around 55 a night max ...I wouldn't care paying a bit more to get a 4-5 star hotel .i would like only a hotel on the strip .

How should I bid not to get stuck with circus circus and so ?

Thanx

Generally speaking it would be better to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID on a two week stay, but given that summer is slow season in Vegas, and we have generally seen very reasonable rates so far this summer, it may not be necessary, but it will come down to the actual dates of your trip. Typically if you have the option of including Friday and/or Saturday nites stays at the begin or end of your trip you would want to avoid it as these are the more expensive nties in Vegas (ie- if airfare is the same price regardless of dates you wouldn't want to arrive on a Friday or Saturday (and ideally arrive on a Sunday) and would want to depart before Friday/Saturday nites the week of your departure (ie- make a Thursday nite your last nite in town)

No such thing that i'm aware of as a single room on Vegas, there may be at some of the budget properties, but nothing modern on the strip that i'm aware of.

Once your plans/dates are firm we can have a closer look at rates, but prices move around so quickly in Vegas that things could be quite different by the time you're ready to commit to a purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]