Hotwire Hotel: Niagra Falls Trip 4-star Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake

cas1362
By cas1362,
in

Hi,

I am travelling with 2 children and because I need 2 beds I must only use Hotwire and not Priceline

We will vist the falls.

Is Niagara on the Lake too far out orwould I be better closer to the falls? I will have a car.

4* 8/21-8/23 $87 95% recommend, States Super Savings - does hot wire include taxes? I assume they do not include the resort fee if I recall.Wonderin gif this is a handicap accesible room?

Wondering if thei is White Oaks - same 2 nights one their site 286.20Resort Fee:CAD 12.00Tax:CAD 52.33Subtotal:CAD 350.53

4-star Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Note: A resort fee may be charged. Indoor pool(s) Airport Shuttle Smoke Free Rooms Fitness Center Pool(s) Restaurant(s)Business Center High-Speed Internet Access Golf Nearby Tennis Nearby Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Accessible path of travel <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

In-room accessibility Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet Handicapped parking <amenity names only please... not descriptions> Roll-in shower Bathroom has a roll-in shower

the other option is 3 star -Niagara Falls, Ontario - West area hotel

Restaurant(s), Free Parking, Free Internet, Handicapped parking 90% recommend $94.00

thanks,

Carol

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

What is the rate per nite in US Dollars? Please also re-post the amenity names (and not the descriptions) associated with this property as it will make your post easier to read end less likely that we'll miss an amenity when researching your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please also re-post the amenity names (and not the descriptions) associated with this property as it will make your post easier to read end less likely that we'll miss an amenity when researching your stay.

Like this:

4-star Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake

Resort

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Best guess for this property would be the White Oaks Conference Resort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]