travel from israel to vegas

edan
By edan,
in

hey everyone .i am new in this site and i won't be surprised if i am the only one from israel .

i have a few questions .i never bid on priceline before but my uncle who lived in the US did it for me ,and got me really good deals .now i want to bid by myself and i know i have to trick the system by giving an american state and zip code ,i know that works with hotels .but my question is wouldn't that be a problem if i give wrong details on booking a flight ?

second thing is i need help on finding a flight to vegas .now its very expensive flights ,the cheapest i found on my days is almost 1500 ...i have been to vegas 4 times before and the most i paid is 1150 .

my dates are 8/13-8/30 and are flexable ,i mean it could be 14-28 ,13-29 and so on but i want atleast 2 weeks .

any help on bidding would help here ,and what is the lowest bid i should offer on the first bid ?

and how long is the most layover they can give me

thanx

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Which airport(s) are you able to leave from?

Given the $1500 rate you're currently able to find for airfare, what would be the maximum price you're willing to bid to make an opaque purchase (where you don't choose the flight times, layover city, length of layover, etc)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and please click each of these previous links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well in Israel it's only One international airport and it's TLV ,but there is another airport that doesn't fly international so maybe I can use that for another bid.

The most I am willing to bid on a long flight like this is 1250 ,if I don't save 250 it ain't worth it .

How about my first question about tricking the system ?

I missed that US/non-US question. With an international itinerary you could land a route that requires paper tickets which need to get mailed... so the risk would increase on an itinerary such as this one. I think you typically be 'ok' and not have any issues, but i don't have enough experience with PRICELINE airfare for international routes, especially one that commences from outside of North America (which has only been allowed for the last month or two)

While i think the odds favor not issues taking place, it's also not a risk that i would take on a $1000+ ticket... but of course there may be others who disagree, but i'm fairly conservative in my thinking/advice.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]