same room\same price

kowlaga
By kowlaga,
in

I constantly get the same room in the same hotel this summer but monday, tuesday & wednesday it makes me wait, to win the bid late afternoon and only for one day. Is there any suggestions that someone might have or insight on how the communication process between priceline and the hotel works?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

It would also be appreciated if you:

1) white list our email addresses before you subscribe to topics so that I don't get your spam ;)

2) share some of your previous wins so that others are able to benefit from the information

3) provide details of the hotels, city, zone, room rate, etc. of the hotel you're referring to above

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]