Hotwire Hotel: MEADOWLANDS-METLIFE STADIUM

crashdavis565
By crashdavis565,
in

I HAVE PRECIOUS LITTLE EXPERIENCE IN NJ AND WANT TO SEE THE BOSS IN HIS HOME STATE. I AM PLANNING ON MAKING THE SEPTEMBER 21 AND 22 SHOWS. I NEED HOTEL, AIRPORT AND TRANSPORTATION INFO.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

I SEE A 2 STAR IN MEADOWLANDS/SECAUSCUS, A 2.5 STAR ALSO IN THIS AREA AND A SEXY 4 STAR IN HOBOKEN-JERSEY-BERGEN

I HOPE TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND FLY INTO NEWARK.

THOUGHTS?

I COULD RENT A CAR BUT DRIVING IN NJ TO ME IS KIND OF SLOW.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS as it makes your post harder to read.

Have you bid and won the Westin or are you simply stating that you like that hotel? If you're still searching, what is your target budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these previous links before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I do not really have a price point or budget in mind. To me, travel is about value. Sometimes that is found in a $400 5 star room and sometimes in a $50 two star. I just want to get the best deal. If you agree that this is the Weston though, then I do like the idea of getting around to Metlife stadium and the airport from here and the hotel has great reviews on Trip Advisor. I would actually think this offers excellent value. I have hit both the PRICELINE link and HOTWIRE link. I will book through your site to theirs.

Do you have insight into the logistics of Newark Airport to said Westin to the Metlife stadium by public transport?

Thanks

Crash

What are the dates that you're searching for and what is the full list of amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property? (you will need to click/hover over the 'See all' link under the amenities to see the complete list of amenities)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4-star Hotel in Hoboken - Jersey City - North Bergen

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Handicapped parking

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services

9-21 and 9-22-12

Please post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

4-star Hotel in Hoboken - Jersey City - North Bergen

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

My best guess is that this is more likely the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor in Weehawken... and not the Westin in Jersey City.

If correct, while this may represent a good value, it's not as convenient as the Westin as there is no direct PATH access (unless you want to walk about 25 minutes)... you'll need to take the Light Rail or Bus to Hoboken Terminal to get the PATH train... or you can take a bus right at the doorstep of the hotel in Manhattan.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks for the compliments on the site (and the effort that goes into it) :)

Unfortunately we see the Westin, Hyatt and W Hotel appear very infrequently since the Sheraton was added to the zone. I'm very familiar with this area so feel free to ask any questions or other avenues you want to pursue.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and how we can be of further help, or whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]