Priceline Hotel: Need help with Hotel in DC with cheap parking

jfiler
By jfiler,
in

Hey guys,

I need a hotel for 1 night September 5 Washington DC. I want it close to White House, so either Convention Center or Dupont or Georgetown or White House Downtown would be fine.

The only problem is that I will be renting a car and I know some hotels can charge as much as $60 for parking each night.

So I need to know the hotels of which of these areas has the cheapest parking?? So if I find a $150 hotel with cheap parking its better then a $100 hotel that charges high on parking.

My limit is $160-170 including parking.

Any suggestions??

So I need to know the hotels of which of these areas has the cheapest parking?? So if I find a $150 hotel with cheap parking its better then a $100 hotel that charges high on parking.

With PRICELINE you can't bid on a specific hotel, so even if you knew the hotel with the lowest parking rate, how would you target that specific property?

Are you leaving the city on any particular date of your trip, as a rental car usually isn't necessary if you're staying 'downtown'. If you only need a rental car for one or two days of your trip, why not just rent the vehicle for those specific days... you may pay a little more by renting daily, but as you won't have the car overnite you're not the one responsible for paying to park it ;).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ok i see that there is no way in telling so

well i will be needing a car because check out is usually 12 pm but my flight back home is at 11pm at night!

so i will need the car after i check out or else where do i go after check out?

by the way i Travelocity is showing a good deal for hotel on sep 5 in dc. Its showing the Hilton on Connecticut Ave for only $99!

Do you guys think its worth it or no?

Because I bid up to $90 on priceline for White House area but got rejected.

well i will be needing a car because check out is usually 12 pm but my flight back home is at 11pm at night!

so i will need the car after i check out or else where do i go after check out?

Why not leave your bags with the bellman's desk and then take the metro to explore DC one last time. Then in the evening return to the hotel to retrieve your bags and head to the airport.

by the way i Travelocity is showing a good deal for hotel on sep 5 in dc. Its showing the Hilton on Connecticut Ave for only $99!

Given your $90 rejection (which i assume included the same zone as the Hilton) i'd stay it's a good deal, assuming you're happy with that property and it works well and is close to a metro for your needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Travelocity link if you go that route)

Let us know how you'd like to proceed or what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see you found something that works for your needs and budget.

If you didn't, please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your future non-opaque purchases, as we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including Travelocity.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]