Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 3.5* Nashville Vanderbilt Univ. - West End

dvmalbany
By dvmalbany,
in

Trying to ID Hotwire 3.5* Nashville - Vanderbilt Univ / West End Dec. 06 - 11 2012 $105 : Recommended by 90 % Hotwire customers.

Based on amenities, this offering appears to be for a disabled / accessible equipped room, which I do not require, but would not rule out.

Amenities: Fitness Center Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Business Center Laundry Tennis Nearby Accessible for the blind Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking In-room accessibility-Accessible bathroom,Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at tub and toilet, Roll-in shower

My preference is 3.5* or 4* in the Vanderbilt/West/Music Row area for this time frame (Early - Mid Dec), but would consider other downtown hotels in same categories.

Perhaps I should consider using Priceline ? given the significant number of Nashville re-bid zones at the higher star categories.

Vanderbilt Univ. - West End - Music Row area hotel 90 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Thanks for any ideas.

Based on amenities, this offering appears to be for a disabled / accessible equipped room...

No, HOTWIRE is only showing the amenities that are available for those who need them... not for a specific room type. Your chances of being assigned to an accessible room do not increase if you purchase a HOTWIRE offer that shows these amenities.

Perhaps I should consider using Priceline ? given the significant number of Nashville re-bid zones at the higher star categories.

What is it that is most important to you for this stay... the lowest possible price or having a guess as to the hotel you may receive? Do you have any specific requirements for this stay that you would need/want to know the amenities offered beforehand?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, after digging a little deeper found a brand new (opened June 01) Home2Suites by Hilton, in desired area right next to their Garden Inn, at Priceline rate of $109. Only 2.5* on Priceline, but averaging over 4*

on TripAdvisor (albeit only about 20 reviews in the 2 months open). Has extensive accommodations incl free breakfast, indoor pool, fitness, laundry; With location being somewhat important for my stay, coupled with decent comparative rate for what appears to be a nice hotel - I'm leaning toward grabbing this outright, leaving the guesswork & strategizing for my next trip. While my exact dates are still in flux, I will definitely use

the PRICELINE link here when booking. Thank you

If you do decide to go with the Home2Suites, please use the board's Hilton link which is good for all of their brands.

Let us know what you ultimately end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]