Priceline Hotel: Kona Coast Resort

cj1959
By cj1959,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Why isn't PRICELINE listing Kona Coast Resort, a 3 1/2 star resort, as it did just a few months ago?

Do you mean on the 'retail' side of PRICELINE where the hotel names are shown before purchase?

They may not have been given inventory for the specific dates that you're looking for OR if it's for any set of dates that you're searching for, they hotel may not be using PRICELINE for distribution at the moment (this could be for any number of reasons)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sometimes hotels can come and go in trends... there are times when a hotel is not reported as a win for months or even years, then all of a sudden out of nowhere it becomes the most frequent acceptor in a zone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

A $4 price change is common with HOTWIRE and part of their normal fluctuation from one search to the next.. i wouldn't necessarily see that as indicative of any change in demand.

I've used both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE for direct searches through you and was happy to to it! I never could get Kona Coast Resort through priceline this time around. Hotwire did however finally come down to about $85.00/ night. Almost where I expected (closer to 75.00 would have been optimal.) With only 30 days out from my trip and Hotwire now raising the price, I went direct through shell vacations for $80/night for 8 night total Sept 26-Oct 4. Sorry, I gave both priceline and hotwire every chance I could nearly every day for a month to get the right price for me but to no avail. And yes, I will continue to use Better Bidding every chance I get before booking my next trip. Thanks for this valuable resource!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]