Hotwire Hotel: 4* St. Louis (Downtown) Hilton at the Ballpark

TLB71121
By TLB71121,
in

Here is the other hotel I am looking at. Price ranges from $66-$70.

3.5* with a 90%

ST Louis Downtown Help 3.5* Aug 9-12, 2012

Amenities:

Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the Deaf, In Room Accessability, Handicap Parking

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Looks like someone else just got the same hotel I was looking at.

Somebody just got a hotel with the same description you are looking at.

The amenities of Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business are extremely common at a 4* rated downtown hotel in any city, and St. Louis is no exception. While the Hilton at the Ballpark is certainly a possibility, there are at least four hotels at the 4* level that have been reported to the board in this zone with this same exact amenity combination. So while the Hilton may be possible, there are certainly other possibilities as well.

Note that i believe the 4* Hyatt Riverfront is available for your dates for about the same price as the 4* above, should this be of any interest.

For the 3.5* property my guess would be the Sheraton St. Louis City Center.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With an 85% like, it was the Hilton at Ball Park. Got that for Aug 9-12 for $60 a night for each room (total of 1). And then the 95% review was the Hyatt. Also paid $60 a night plus tax for this hotel and booked 2 rooms for the same dates. Total of 3 rooms, but 2 separate reservations booked literally minutes apart.

Sorry to see you didn't receive the same hotel for each purchase and the group will be at different hotels... we have seen this before and why we recommend booking all rooms with one purchase. I even eluded to this in my post above.

Since two different hotels were won, we'll use this thread for your first purchase of the Hilton at Ball Park, please start a NEW TOPIC for your Hyatt win... this will enable others to know about each win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]