in

3-star Hotel in Ka'anapali

This Hotel features the following amenities:

• Beachfront Property
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Golf Nearby
  • Tennis Nearby

It appears like the property is ASTON Maui Kaanapali Villas. However the BetterBidding's hotel list has scratched this hotel name next to these amenities.

Does BB have a direct link to the PL name your own price window? I would like to have a BB referral link that lands in a PL window which can remember the dates and destination from my previous visit so that I can keep going to that window without having to reenter that info. over again when I am rebidding.

I am looking for BB to come up with a referral window like that. Send me a PM if you want a link to see how that window look like.

If you use the search box on the top right of the board you'll be take directly to the bidding page at PRICELINE in a new window.

Then if your initial bid(s) are rejected and you need to close the window and re-access PRICELINE, simply close the PRICELINE window and all your city, zone, date, number of rooms info will still be in the search box... all you need to do is click the GO button and you'll be take right back to that page with all of the information already filled in.

If this is not the set-up that you're seeking feel free to send me an image of what you're looking for.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]