Hotwire Hotel: 4* Oahu (Airport Honolulu HNL) help

bright629
By bright629,
in

Have been doing my research and would love some help. Need to find 2 rooms in Honolulu Jan24th-Jan26th 2013. I was looking at different options on Hotwire and found that if I had listed 2 adults only it came up with; 4star, beachfront, fitness, restaurants, laundry, 100% recom for $195.00 per night. If I put in 2 adults and 2 children I got; beachfront, fitness, restaurants, business, laundry, internet with possible charge, 65% recom for $198. If I put in that I needed 2 rooms neither option comes up?? So; Can anybody help identify the different properties, and is it possible that I can purchase one room and go back to the site for a second purchase or add a similar room once my purchase is complete? Also curious as to why one property comes up with 2 adults listed and the other comes up with 2 adults 2 children??

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Grand Canyon thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip... then reply to this thread and we'll comment on your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Some hotels may only participate with double occupancy, while others may offer up to quad occupancy via the service. It's not uncommon for different hotels to show on the service when searching for 2a vs 2a/2c.

If you are seeing one room available, unfortunately one room is available - if options are only showing when one room is selected, if you bought that then tried to go back and get another room, it's very likely another room wouldn't be available.

Additionally, for listings, if you scroll over "see all", are you also seeing accessible amenities? If so, please list those as well.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]