Hotwire Hotel: 3* Denver Tech Center

jbhall
By jbhall,
in

We are looking to take a two week road trip beginning 8/14 traveling from Texas to Virginia. So I may be asking lots of questions.

Our first stop is Denver. I found a hotel on hotwire, that I didn't find on your list. Any idea what it might be?

Selected amenities include:silkHotAmenities7: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Also, is this a good location. I have been to denver, but it has proably been 30 years. We are looking to do the normal tourist stuff, but don't no what is the best place to stay. Since we are going to be on the road for two weeks, I am somewhat budget minded.

Thanks,

Jerry

Now I'm not seeing the $39 one or the suite. I am seeing a 3 1/2* that looks nice with Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center for $68 and a 3* with Pool(s), Fitness Center for $55.

Any idea on these?

Also, again, do you know if this is a good area to be in to be a tourist.

Also, do these areas charge a parking fee. It kind of defeats the purpose, if we have to pay $30 a day parking.

Thanks,

Jerry

I don't know if this is a touristy area or not.

I would start by calling a few hotels in the area and ask them if there is a parking fee... if all do not than you could assume that it is not an area that typically charges a fee for parking. You may want to check more 'travel general' websites to see if this is a touristy area.

Once you've done the above let us know which hotels you're seeing on your search, seems like you're not confirmed on the area just yet so no sense in trying to figure out the hotels currently shown, as they may or may not be offered by the time you are ready to make a purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Even though there are 4 o us, I decided to search on 2, and here is what I got in Golden: a 2 1/2 * with; Suite, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Kitchenette, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Business Center @ $37 a night. Any idea what this is and why it doesn't show up for 2 or 3 people since it's a suite.

Thanks for your help, I am read to move on this one.

The dates I put in are from 8/14-8/18.

Thanks,

Jerry

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]