Hotwire Hotel: HELP 2* Hotwire "hot Rate"

ferhanture
By ferhanture,
in

I see that HOTWIRE has a $109+tax offer for Portland, OR Downtown region (w/o Convention center) from 8/12 to 8/16. I wanted to see which 2* hotels are within HOTWIRE, but none were available for that time period. How is that possible?

I asked customer service, but they did not give me a satisfying answer (as expected). I couldn't find any information on betterbidding either about 2* Portland downtown hotels on HOTWIRE.

Can anyone help? Thanks...

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Inventory on the discount side does differ from the retail side, so the retail side does vary from the discount side.

Please confirm the zone and full list of amenities showing with the listing. You can find the list of hotels reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The list provides the hotels that have been reported to the board - unfortunately, no hotels have been reported to the board (at least as of this point) at the 2* level in this zone.

However, please provide the full details of the listing (star rating, city, zone, dates, room rate per nite, and amenities hot.wrie associated with the property) and we can take a look and try to ID or at least offer thoughts/guesses.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just these two amenities, somewhat common for most 2* hotels, i don't think we'll be able to add any insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]